Web Hosting Amplified: 77% Increase in Leads with Google Ads Tactics - Texonica
WordPress technical support, WordPress hosting & expert management grew leads by 77% in just 30 days!
A UK-based business with global offices, provides instant WordPress technical support, WordPress hosting & expert management for over 8,000 WordPress websites. But despite their quality services, the company faced a major challenge - increasing leads and scaling their operations in the highly competitive US and EU markets.
The company needed to pivot its marketing strategy to gain a foothold in the United States and European markets. Some of the challenges they faced were:
- using separate accounts and multiple campaigns without portfolio strategies,
- failing to target the EU market,
- and giving up on the US market due to high competition.
Through a strategic partnership, Texonica helped the company expand its reach through strategic Google Ads campaigns.
The Texonica team conducted a thorough analysis of the company's existing campaigns and implemented multiple strategies which includes:
- Campaign Restructuring Merging all accounts into one, allowing for more effective optimization and reporting.
- Switching to Google Ads -based Conversion Tracking Switching over to Google Ads based conversion tracking from Google Analytics tracking resulting in improved attribution and providing more accurate data to Google algorithm.
- Expanding Google Ads Expanding Google Ads efforts to the EU market which was previously not
- Retesting Campaigns Focusing on historically best-performing search terms with exact match keyword targeting to achieve higher conversion rates and compensate for higher competition and higher cost-per-clicks.
- Smart bidding - Creating a portfolio bidding strategy to further augment the conversion data volume flow resulting in more efficient smart bidding strategies.
Through Texonica's Streamlined 5-Step Approach, the company achieved a significant 77% increase in leads within 30 days while keeping the cost per acquisition (CPA) within the target.
The company's data showed a clear difference between December 2019 to March 2021 and December 2021 to March 2023, with the latter period experiencing a significant increase in leads. The results speak for themselves, demonstrating the effectiveness of Texonica's approach in driving business growth when implemented effectively.
The client is steadily building a stronger presence in the US and EU markets since partnering with Texonica in December 2021.
Are you scaling your web hosting company? Get in touch with us today for your free strategy call.